Wednesday, September 22, 2010

"A Grown-Up Day"

So this morning I was running around as usual, trying to take a shower and get ready all while Olivia was happy in her swing since she decided she didn't need a morning nap (she's already too much like her sister.) I came out to check on her and while doing so I hear a strange clicking sound. Then I see Savannah walking out of my room with my shoes on. This is a new favorite activity of hers, walking around in various pairs of high heels. I'm actually quite impressed at how well she does at keeping her balance and how quickly she can walk around in them. Oh how I love this girl. Later while I was doing my hair (which I cut short, I'll include a picture soon) anyway I was putting some curlers in it to give it a little more volume and Savannah decided she needed some volume too so she also got curlers put in her hair. Like my mom said after the picture messages I sent her, Savannah is having "a grown up day" today.

No comments:

Post a Comment