Thursday, July 21, 2011

Zoo Fun

My friend Jennifer and I decided we needed to get together to do something fun and what better place is there then the zoo right? We both have 2 girls and they are all right around the same age. All the kids had so much fun seeing all the animals and playing on the slides. Savannah even sported her princess sunglasses all day, she was pretty cute. Savannah's favorite animals were the giraffe's, kimono dragon, lions, tigers, and penguins. I was so proud of Savannah too, she was perfect all day! The poor thing had to walk the 3 hours we were there and never once complained, she always held onto the stroller or walked right next to me. She was obedient, kind, and just all around perfect which made the day even better.
Here is my angel playing at the tiger exhibit.
Savannah actually fed a goat as well. If you know her at all this is HUGE!
Here are Savannah and Maddie, they've been friends since they were born and always love seeing each other.
How could I not include a picture of Miss Olivia. If you look close you can see her top tooth and the other is just coming in. She also has the two bottom teeth as well but she keeps them pretty well hidden with that tongue of hers.

It was just a great day with great friends. Plus Thursday's is half off admission and both the kids were free. Its a good deal. They also have a butterfly exhibit going on right now but the line was soooooooooooooooooooooo long, did you catch that it was soooooooooooooooooo long that we got out of it. I know Savannah would have loved it but oh well maybe next time, my mom is coming tomorrow so we might try to go while she's here too. Maybe for Olivia's birthday next week...all kinds of ideas are forming in my head as I write.

No comments:

Post a Comment