Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Fair Time!

Its that time of year again for the fair. I love going to the fair! I don't really love how hot it is when your there but man oh man do I just love everything else about it. Plus now that we have kids it seems like its even more fun. Savannah and Olivia had a blast watching all the people and looking at all the animals. They had a butterfly exhibit which Savannah had a blast with, she kept trying to find all the butterflies and she wanted to hold all of them. They had sting rays you could touch, Jacob did but Savannah got a bit too scared. The girls loved the petting zoo! Savannah wanted to pet every animal and Olivia mauled a poor rabbit but it didn't seem to mind too much. We all had yummy fair food for dinner which is probably my favorite part cause we all know how much I love food.

Here are Jacob and Savannah looking at all the pigs, Savannah kept pointing out all their butts and she thought this was the funniest thing she'd ever seen.
Here is Olivia checking out some cute ducks.

I think this may be one of my most favorite pictures, Savanna just seems so grown up as she walks along side Jacob checking out everything at the fair. It was a great time to spend together as a family and we had so much fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment