Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Parade Fun



We went to one of the neighboring towns parade the other morning and had so much fun! The girls just loved every minute and we got to go with one of our good friends so that just made it even better. Now Olivia did end up throwing some fits and just plain old throwing up later that afternoon but that morning she was a happy camper. She waved to all the people in the parade and made sure to squealed at them as well. When ever the people in the parade would throw candy out to the kids I'd have to tell Savannah to run and get some, she'd only grab one piece at a time and then run back to my lap. I think she was terrified she was going to get run over by either a person, car, or animal. It really was just a fun time and I love that the girls and I have fun things to do like this and fun people to share those experiences with.

No comments:

Post a Comment