Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Savannah Favorites

I love when my mom comes to visit for many reasons. I of course love spending time with her and having her interact with the girls but I also love that she always takes the best pictures of her granddaughters. I'll be honest too and say that I did take two of these pictures of Savannah that are my favorites, of course using my moms amazing camera which I am also jealous of. I swear its almost impossible to take a bad picture with that thing. Anyway, these were taken around the new house and are just a few of my favorites of Savannah. I'll do another post soon of some of my favorites of Olivia.

Here Savannah is lounging around, waiting for Jacob to come home.
I LOVE Savannah's profile, I just think its perfect.

This is hands down my most favorite picture of Savannah. It captures her perfectly, she's in one of her most favorite dresses and she's showing off that beautiful smile of hers.
I took this after she'd had some "ecial milk" for those of you who don't speak Savannah that would be special milk which also means strawberry milk.
Here she is sitting underneath one of the trees on our property.

This picture cracks me up! I love her stare and the flower in her mouth is just hilarious. She definitely got her photogenic personality from me that's for sure, there are totally pictures of me like this when I was her age.

No comments:

Post a Comment