Sunday, October 9, 2011

Olivia Favorites

These are pictures my mom took during her visit back in July for Olivia's birthday. I already posted my favorite pictures of Savannah here and now its Olivia's turn. Oh how I do adore this little girl, she is so curious and she loves to play. She is almost always smiling and she loves to dance and sing, you can usually catch her multiple times during the day swaying back and forth singing to herself.
Here I caught her while playing in the family room.
She was quite curious about the camera and wanted a closer inspection.
Here is our happy girl talking to her sister.
Something Olivia and Savannah have in common is screaming. Savannah is now over that stage but this was a favorite activity when she was this age as well.
My beautiful blue eyed girl loves sitting in this pink rocking chair and its just right for her.

Olivia continues to amaze me with everything she's picking up and learning. She's trying to talk more and has mastered "no", "uh-oh", "nana" for Savannah, "mommy", "dadde", and "g it" for get it. She is a fantastic eater and an amazing napper she still takes two and they average 2 hours each. Plus she sleeps threw the night 7:30pm-7:30am or later its fantastic the only draw back is she only likes to sleep in her bed so it can be a problem if we're somewhere else during nap or bedtime. She's almost walking which is so exciting, she has 7 teeth and is working on 3 more molars that are almost in (they're taking forever!) Olivia is skinny and tall she only weighs 20 lbs and she's 29 in. Olivia is so laid back and just an easy going girl, she also adores her big sister and wants to do whatever she is doing and be wherever she is. I don't know what I did to deserve such a fantastic kid but I'm glad she's mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment