Thursday, December 19, 2013

It's Beginning to Feel a Lot Like Christmas

I love this time of year! I feel like since the girls are in school we've been a bit too busy to do all the fun Christmas things I'd like but we still find time for some of them. Abby has been keeping us busy and wearing herself out too since she started rolling over about a month ago. She's almost mastered rolling back onto her back from her stomach too. Its crazy that she's already 4 1/2 months, time is going by way too fast.  Back to Christmas fun though, A good friend of ours went with me and the girls to see the annual gingerbread house display they have in Prescott. It was so fun and the girls had a blast, after looking at everything we then got to decorate gingerbread cookies. Now I'm actually not a fan of gingerbread but these were AMAZING!!! The girls had so much fun decorating and about halfway into it Santa came. The look on Savannah's face was priceless, her jaw literally dropped and she was speechless. When she could finally talk again it was almost in a whisper and she informed me that Santa was there and she really wanted to talk to him.


Abby was fantastic and slept pretty much the whole time. I was smart and brought the stroller so I could just put her car seat in it and push her and Olivia around.

A few days later we woke up to this beautiful sight, this is my kind of snow people. It was just enough to make the view from the front of our house look beautiful and by the afternoon it had all pretty much melted. I loved it, the girls were of course a bit disappointed that it hadn't snowed a bit more.

No comments:

Post a Comment