Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Swim Lessons

So where has the time gone?! Savannah will be 5 in September which I can't even believe, she has also grown up quite a bit over the last few months. She's such a little lady it just blows my mind sometimes. It also doesn't help that on Monday she started swim lessons, to say she was excited is quite an understatement! She woke up at 6:30 put on her swimsuit and told me she couldn't wait till it was time to get in the car. The poor thing had to wait till 10 for us to leave since her lessons don't start till 10:30. So far her lessons are going pretty good, she's happy with her progress and she's proud of herself. I've noticed that she's actually quite timid in class and I think she's a tad nervous, we'll see how she progresses over the 2 week session, she just might have to do one more session. It is so fun though to see how proud she is of her accomplishments and she really does have so much fun.

1 comment:

  1. Can't believe how old your girls are getting! It's been way too long since we've seen you guys! Also look so cute pregnant, I'm jealous!

    ReplyDelete