Tuesday, June 18, 2013

The Baker's

So this past week we were super lucky to have our good friends the Baker's come down for a visit. We've been friends for 3 years now I think and I couldn't ask for a better friend. Her kids are adorable and get along great with mine so its a perfect combination really. We were too busy having so much fun that I didn't get a lot of pictures taken during their visit but these ones of our squirt gun time are priceless.
(Poor Olivia was not a fan of how cold the water was when we first started.)
(Oren was content to stay on the porch with Olivia, also that nice scratch on his face happened the second day they were here. Poor thing ran into the corner of a door.)
(This picture cracks me up and is perfect for Donaven, he is hilarious!)
(So Savannah.)


(All done and time to dry off.)
Savannah cried on and off all day yesterday saying how much she missed Donaven, JaNeil, and baby Oren. I don't know when we'll get to see them again but I hope it isn't too long before our next visit cause we sure do love this family!

No comments:

Post a Comment