Friday, April 24, 2009

Happy Birthday!

Now don't freak out, you didn't miss any of our birthday's, I'll probably put a count down ticker up for those because I'll be so excited. Anyway, it's my niece Alisha's birthday this Saturday and she's turning 4, its all very exciting. When I asked her what she wanted for her birthday she sat down beside me and in a very serious tone started to tell me that when she played dress up she didn't have any princess crowns. It was just the saddest thing I had ever heard. So right then and there I decided I was going to make Alisha some princess crowns for dress up and here are finished products...

So I was lucky and found these foam cut outs in a crown shape at Micheal's and then bought all the embellishments and there you go, two dress up princess crowns. Now while at the store I also saw something else pretty fun so Alisha is also getting some fun sunglasses too.
For those of you who may know Alisha, I'm thinking she's going to like these and this project has inspired me to make Savannah a princess crown for her birthday in September.

1 comment:

  1. So cute! You are very talented. You can make me a princess crown. JK. Alisha will love them. :)

    ReplyDelete