Friday, April 24, 2009

Daddy's little girl.

Jacob always says how Savannah never snuggles with him and she always wants me. I know its a total lie because its obvious how much she adores Jacob even though its also true that I'm her favorite for now. The key word there is "now", I'm well aware that one day Savannah will be a full on daddy's girl and here is my proof. It really was pretty cute to just see the two of them sitting together on the sofa while I was working on some things. Typically were chasing her down the hall or trying to figure out where her new hiding spot is (her last one was between the sofa and wall, it took Jacob awhile to find her back there). To say the least this is a rare moment when she's actually content to be still and relax. Plus it made Jacob pretty happy that Savannah would sit and snuggle with him for a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment