Thursday, April 9, 2009

Its true!

You may be asking what is true?! In all honesty lots of things are. The sky is blue, the sun rises in the east and sets in the west, I hate coconut, Jacob snores on his back, but what do you ask do I think is true? I think Savannah is the cutest baby ever and here is my proof. I know every mom thinks that their baby is the cutest but after you see these pics you'll agree with me, promise promise!

Here is Savannah playing in her Grandpa's 46 Ford pickup.

Here we are walking around in the back yard, this was her first experience with grass.
This is in the foyer at my parents house.

Here she is crawling on Grandma and Grandpa's bed.

Here is her wide eyed questioning look, she does this one a lot.

See I told you, its true! Savannah is the cutest little girl ever. I must also say its true that my mom is an amazing photographer since she took these pictures plus the other 134 that I have on a disc. It makes me so grateful that I have these amazing pictures to document Savannah growing up and to capture all the fun moments with her.

1 comment:

  1. She is so beautiful. You can have the cutest baby title and I will have the cutest toddler and preschooler title. :) I love her pics!

    ReplyDelete