Monday, January 10, 2011

C-A-P-S Caps! Caps! Caps!


That's right I went to my first Caps game! (Can you tell I'm in Maryland?) It was way fun and I got to go because my youngest brother Mark was a sweet heart and gave me his ticket. He was also sweet enough to volunteer to babysit both the girls, don't worry my dad helped too. My mom and I had a blast hanging out and going out to dinner, the line at the restaurant was ridiculous with all the people trying to eat before the game plus all the other down town visitors. I also had the best ice cream ever while at the game, I mean for reals it was so stinking good! It was fun to cheer for the Caps and they even won which made it even better. I've started to like hockey more because my brother Mark is really into it and he and my parents go to a few games each season. I totally like watching it in person versus on TV because I can actually see the puck and that makes it a bit more fun. I think I'm going to have to find a way to get Jacob to take me too some Steel Head games when I get home.

No comments:

Post a Comment