Thursday, January 20, 2011

A First.

This afternoon my mom and I took Savannah to her first movie! We went and saw Tangled. Have you seen it? Its so cute I totally already want to watch it again. Going into this my mom and I were a bit nervous I mean if you know Savannah you know she doesn't always have the longest attention span but she did great! I mean don't get me wrong, she didn't sit in her seat the whole time but she was quite and watched the whole thing. She showed the appropriate emotions at the appropriate times and it was just all around a fun time. And yes that is a pacifier in her mouth and yes I have given them back to her while on this trip and yes I know that its counter productive but its also saved my sanity.

Isn't she just the cutest, she's wearing her new dress that she got from my friend Jenny. She looks to die for adorable in it!

1 comment:

  1. I'm also loving your shirt you got there. I may have to borrow it sometime ha ha. OR maybe I should go back and just buy one for myself! Glad the movie went well! Now i can't wait to take the girls!

    ReplyDelete