Sunday, February 20, 2011

Domestic Diva...That's Me.


So its week 4 for doing something new but this isn't exactly something new for me. When Savannah started eating baby food I made it instead of buying jars. A good friend of ours got us a baby food maker so I was a food making machine. I loved making Savannah's food because I knew exactly what she was eating and what was in it. I also think it really helped her to be a better eater or at least to be open to eating a wide variety of things. Now with Olivia I get to make food all over again, which I do find somewhat amusing because I never though I'd be in the kitchen making my babies food when I can just buy it already made. This morning I made Olivia some more pears and I decided to introduce a new fruit which is blueberries. I hope she likes them...we shall see.
Now this here is a first for me. I made cinnamon rolls all by myself from scratch! Now I've made them with friends but I was usually watching not making. All I have to say about them is they are freakin fantastic! I can't stop eating them so I'm pretty glad I've started working out too cause I'm going to need it.

1 comment:

  1. I loved making all of Max's baby food and I look forward to making Nolan's food!

    ReplyDelete