Monday, February 7, 2011

Week Two

So this past week was crazy! I won't lie I wasn't perfect at this new thing I did but I also think I did a pretty good job with all the things I had going on. I started working out that's right I work out now. I've always been fairly slim but if you read my post awhile back I did just turn 30 and I have now given birth to 2 kids. We'll just say that I don't exactly have the body I did when I got married 5 years ago. You also read correctly, Jacob and I just had our 5 year anniversary on the 4th. Since we've gotten married and had two kids I've gained 34 lbs and I want it off! From last week's post you know that we've started to be more conscience of what we eat but now its time to put in the work. My goal is to work out 6 days a week but I know that sometimes it just won't happen. Last week I worked out 3 of the 6 days so this week my goal is to do better. Working out showed me even more how out of shape I am and it got me quite excited to actually work out and I actually want to which is a first. I think it just took me a bit to find something that I actually like doing and that I wouldn't mind doing on my own. So I'll totally keep you posted of my progress because even though this is a new thing I stared this week this will become a habit and something that I do on a regular basis.

2 comments:

  1. Jillian! I so wish you lived by me and we could go to the gym together....Are you working out at a gym or at home? If at home, you ought to get the Zumba DVD. You will love it. :) I will email you the link.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joidee I wish I lived near you too! I'm working out at home and doing the Jillian Micheal's 30 day shred, it totally kicks my butt! I'll look for the link for Zumba, I've heard great things about it. I'm gonna try and call you Wednesday night too, Jacob has mutual every Wednesday so once I get the girls in bed I'll try and call.

    ReplyDelete