Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Week Three


So if you can't tell which you might not be able to, I gave Savannah a haircut! So what's new about this? Well two things actually, one Savannah has never had a haircut before and second, I've never cut hair before. Her hair was so long in the back but oh so thin so it just looked stringy and not cute. So this morning while trying to do something else beside put her hair in pigtails again I just grabbed some scissors and away I went. I don't think it turned out too bad, she now has a cute little bob that I can still get in cute pigtails and I think her hair looks thicker which is a nice change from looking kinda bald in back. Now we'll have to wait and see what Jacob says, it took quite a bit of convincing to have him agree to having it trimmed and I took a bit more off then just a trim. Oops.

No comments:

Post a Comment