Monday, March 19, 2012

Don't Go Away

So I'm usually not a fan of rain, I mean its nice and all if I get to stay inside but I hate when we have to go out and about in it. Well not anymore thanks to my wonderful mom and her great Easter gift to the girls. They now are both proud owners of rain boots and matching umbrellas. Savannah got ladybug boots and Olivia got butterfly ones. At this point in time Olivia is more interested in sitting inside her umbrella and Savannah keeps twirling around the house with hers while wearing her adorable boots. I can safely say they are both in love as is there momma. So in the words of Savannah, "Thank you grandma Thcombs!" The poor thing can't pronounce my parents last name right so she calls them the Thcombs, its so funny. Oh and do you love the matching dress? Savannah got it from one of her cousins and just happened to be wearing it when we opened our package, I love it.

1 comment: