Saturday, March 24, 2012

St Patrick's Day 2012



So I realized today when I was taking pictures off the camera and putting them on the computer that I never posted about St Patrick's Day. Silly me, we really had a lot of fun and the girls had a blast with all the green treats we had that day. Savannah woke up elated to find out a naughty little leprechaun had turned our milk green but had also left us some Lucky Charms cereal. We then had green mac and cheese for lunch, Savannah still hadn't gotten dressed so she wasn't in her cute green shirt yet. I honestly forget what I made for dinner but I'm sure it was fantastic and we also had green cupcakes with green frosting. The girls had a blast and it was just a fun day all around. I really do think holiday's are so much more fun with kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment