Saturday, March 24, 2012

Babysitting

Its been ages since I've babysat but today I finally got the chance. My sweet niece Saylor is at our house today because her poor daddy had to have surgery on Thursday and her momma was having a hard time taking care of both of them. I was elated she actually took me up on my offer to help her and the girls and I have had a blast playing with our little house guest. Olivia keeps climbing into Saylor's car-seat and playing with all her toys, I've had to take Saylor's pacifier away from Olivia more times then I can count. I actually find this to be so odd because Olivia never used a pacifier so its just a bit odd to me that she is now infatuated with it and puts it in her mouth every 2 seconds. It is now clean and put where Olivia can't reach it. So far she has been absolutely lovely and so good, she's patient with the girls who want to touch her and kiss her all the time. She ate all her food, went right down for her nap, and has been full of smiles and giggles. Savannah has been a sweet heart and is by my side every minute to help me if I need her. If Saylor cries for any reason Savannah is right by her side saying, "Its alright honey. Honey its allll-riggghttt!" It makes me smile because this is something I say and she says it just the way I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment