Friday, October 12, 2012

BOO!


 Well its that time of year and here at our house we're getting ready for Halloween! I actually have mixed feelings about the holiday itself but I do like decorating for it, its more the candy I could do without. It has become my tradition to mod podge a saying of some sort onto our pumpkins. I think its super cute and this way I don't end up with a nasty rotting pumpkin on my front porch. Savannah and I did decide to put a face on of our pumpkins this year which was perfectly fine with me. The girls love to look at them and touch them whenever we leave or come into the house. The mod podge holds up well too, I've had them rained on in previous years. Overall I'm quite pleased with the final result.

 


The mod podge holds up well and I've had them rained on in previous years. Overall I'm quite pleased with the final result.


No comments:

Post a Comment