Thursday, October 4, 2012

Our Kitchen

Have I mentioned before how I hate the lighting in our new house? Its nice for us but for picture taking purposes and wanting to use natural light its a nightmare. Well I know some people have been curious as to what our new place actually looks like so I thought I'd start with our kitchen because it was the cleanest room the day I decided to take pictures. Its nothing spectacular by any means but I like it and it serves its purpose which is the most important thing after all. Also in each picture you get a glimpse of a project I've done since we've been here. You can see the new cover I made for our ottoman, how I repainted our bookcase, and our repainted computer desk. I'll cover all those more in future posts so get excited! Actually don't because I didn't take before or after shots or anything because I was just too stinking excited to get the projects done!




3 comments:

  1. Super cute! Your house is already decorated more than mine. We missed you on Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute place! Can't wait to see your other projects!

    ReplyDelete