Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Fair Time

So I love going to the fair! Its really one of my most favorite things to do actually and I was really bummed when we were going to miss the fair in Boise because we had so much fun taking the girls last year. Well imagine how excited I was when I saw they were having the Prescott Valley Fair just down the road from our house! Savannah and I were counting the days till it opened and we couldn't wait to go. A bonus was Jacob's parents were going to be visiting us that weekend and were going to come with us. It was just a small fair but it still had all the essentials; animals, fair food, and rides. It took Savannah a bit to warm up to the animals which wasn't a surprise. Olivia just stared and waited till we would let her out so she could start petting things. 



Jacob had lots of fun taking the girls into the petting area and he even got Savannah to pet some of the animals! It was very impressive. Both the girls had a blast and we had fun walking around looking at everything. Poor Savannah was too short for most of the rides which made her very sad but we told her that meant that next year should would probably be tall enough. This picture of Jacob's mom cracks me up so I just had to include it in this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment