Thursday, November 15, 2012

Pumpkin Patch 2012

So I'm way behind on my blogging which you'll find out why in later posts but lets start where we stopped off at. Before Halloween we got to take the girls to a pumpkin patch close by, as usual it was a blast and we had so much fun. When you parked your car you walked over to this pen that had a horse and some goats and waited for your ride to the actual pumpkin patch. The girls were so excited to go on the hayride and it really was so fun. We didn't end up actually getting any pumpkins because I had already bought some at the store so we decided to let the girls go on some rides instead.
The train was a huge success, I won't lie I was kind of nervous Olivia would stand up half way threw and decide she was done but she loved it and actually decided to ride twice.
Savannah had to ride a horse, this is her new favorite thing to do and whenever she sees a horse she just thinks she should be able to ride it.
The girls got some balloon flowers and poor Savannah popped hers soon after this picture.
Olivia made Jacob ride the train with her the second time she went on a ride which was hilarious! He was such a good sport and it was pretty cute.
I love the times we get to do things as a family especially now since we don't get to spend as much time with Jacob. It makes those moments that we are together even better and more memorable. I love my little family!

No comments:

Post a Comment